Skip to content
Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health)
ASCA Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach
Teneal is the founder and director of Chaotic Energy and is passionate about helping people become a better, healthier version of themselves. Teneal’s vision for the centre is to create an inclusive, stress free and supportive community, committed to achieving physical and emotional optimisation.
Teneal is a two time Olympian, representing Australia in hockey and played 221 matches over a 12 year period. After years of managing injuries and looking for the missing link, Teneal believes she has found the answer in NeuroPhysics Therapy. Since retiring from Hockey, Teneal has taken up her childhood passion of cycling, and is racing competitively again. Using the tools she has gained through her own practice of NeuroPhysics, she is pushing the limits to see how far she can challenge her system and reach peak performance.
Teneal offers a range of services at Chaotic Energy, including one on one personal training, sports specific strength and conditioning sessions and specialises in NeuroPhysics Therapy.
To inspire our clients, that mindful, structured and technically correct exercise recalibrates our nervous system to adapt and evolve. This relieves stress and disfunction from within the body leading to optimal physical and psychological function.
An inclusive, stress free and supportive community, committed to achieving physical and emotional optimisation.
- Health & wellness – ability to achieve physically and emotionally. Living without pain, ailments and limitations.
- Growth – having a growth mindset and giving the body the tools to continually adapt and evolve.
- Community – creating an environment that is inclusive, friendly and without judgement.
- Empowerment – giving you the tools/power to be a better version of yourself and not needing to rely on others.
- Acceptance & Understanding – listen openly with compassion, and not be dismissive.
- Integrity – always act with integrity, be open, honest and professional.